All the tours organized with the occasion of the 37th ESOPRS Annual Meeting can be booked online, by filling in the form available HERE.
Please find below the terms and conditions under which you can book the tours.
1. After submitting your online form, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation. At this point no payment is required.
2. The tour(s) is/are subject to a minimum number of bookings. If the minimum number of bookings is not reached, we will have to cancel the tour(s). On the 31st of August we will send you a notice of such cancellation.
3. If the minimum number of bookings is reached, we will send you an e-mail on the 31st of August and ask you to pay for the tour(s) no later than the 3rd of September. Once full payment is made, you will be allocated a place(s) on the particular tour(s) and a confirmation will be emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own your reference.
4. Once you begin your tour(s), you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
5. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or the inability to deliver emails. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tour(s) you have paid for.
6. The booking(s) will be confirmed by email.
1. There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
2. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel.
3. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings or luggage from at any time during the duration of your tour(s).
1. Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email (email@example.com) to ESOPRS 2018 Congress Secretariat no later than 5 days before the tour.
2. When written confirmation of your cancellation is received, you are entitled to the following: cancellation within 1 week of the tour* departure date allows a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 1 week of your tour departure date will not be refunded.
*Except of the "Floating Hotel Trip in the Danube Delta", which if cancelled, will not be refunded.
1. Any refund(s) which has/have been agreed with the ESOPRS 2018 Congress Secretariat can be refunded by bank transfer or credit card refund to the person who booked the tour(s) by 31st of October 2018, the latest.
1. We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of the ESOPRS 2018 Congress Secretariat. This includes contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
2. Your appointed guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
3. It is your responsibility to meet your tour guide at the arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, ESOPRS 2018 Congress Secretariat will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. The ESOPRS 2018 Congress Secretariat will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
4. You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences, so we can take the appropriate action.
5. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.