Days the tour is organized: 12.09.2018 OR 16.09.2018
08:30 Meeting the guide at 5* Radisson Blu Hotel.
09:00 Departure for Bran on the following route: Bucharest - Ploieşti - Pârâul Rece - Râşnov - Bran.
11:00-12:00 Arrival in Râşnov. Visit Râşnov Citadel.
12:00 Departure for Bran.
12:30-14:00 Arrival in Bran. Visit Bran Castle.
14:00 Departure for Cheile Grădiștei.
14:30-16:00 A Romanian traditional lunch will be served at Cheile Grădiştei. Departure for Bucharest will take the following route: Cheile Grădiştei (Moeciu de Jos) - Dragoslavele - Piteşti - Bucharest. On the way to Bucharest you will stop and visit the Mateiaş Monument, built in the memory of the World War I heroes.
16:00 Departure for Bucharest.
20:00-20:30 Arrival in Bucharest.
- Romanian traditional lunch
- Coach with AC and audio-video equipment
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to The Peasant City of Râşnov and Bran Castle.
Alcoholic drinks are not included in the services listed above.
Bran Tour (12.09.2018) - 170 euro
Bran Tour (16.09.2018) - 170 euro
All the tours organized with the occasion of the 37th ESOPRS Annual Meeting can be booked online, by filling in the form available HERE
1. After submitting your online form, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation. At this point no payment is required.
2. The tour(s) is/are subject to a minimum number of bookings. If the minimum number of bookings is not reached, we will have to cancel the tour(s). On the 31st of August we will send you a notice of such cancellation.
3. If the minimum number of bookings is reached, we will send you an e-mail on the 31st of August and ask you to pay for the tour(s) no later than the 3rd of September. Once full payment is made, you will be allocated a place(s) on the particular tour(s) and a confirmation will be emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own your reference.
4. Once you begin your tour(s), you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
5. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or the inability to deliver emails. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tour(s) you have paid for.
6. The booking(s) will be confirmed by email.
To read the full terms & conditions, please click HERE