Abstracts must be submitted before the closing date, June 12, 2018.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
• List the authors in the relevant section of the abstract submission form. Spell out completely the names of all authors using full first and last names. Maintain consistency in author names on multiple abstracts to avoid duplication in the Author Index.
• Do NOT identify author(s) or institution(s) in text.
• Abstracts must be no more than 300 words in length. Submissions must be made in plain text format (no tables, graphs, charts or images are permitted). We recommend that you prepare your text in a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word) and then copy-paste the final text into the online abstract submission form.
• Organize the body of the abstract as follows:
Conclusion (avoid evasive statements like "the findings will be discussed")
• Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum. Use standard abbreviations and generic drug names. Place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parentheses after first use.
• Authors are requested to indicate their preference for oral, e-Poster or video presentation on the abstract submission form. Abstracts that are submitted for oral presentation, but that are not selected for oral communication will be considered for the e-Poster session. The decisions of the Scientific Committee are final.
• Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
Please note that submitters can go back and make changes to a submitted abstract at any time up to the deadline.
No corrections are possible after the submission deadline. The abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done.
• The presenting author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission, and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of their abstract and presentation.
By submitting an abstract, authors give consent and authorize the Organizers to publish or submit for publication their abstract and presentation and to include them in any congress publications.
• All authors accepted for presentation must register for the Congress and pay the registration fee before July 22, 2018 in order to confirm their presentation. Failure to do this could result in losing their presentation slot.
• If you would like to withdraw a submitted abstract, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The submitter will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract, including the decision of acceptance, and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence their work.
Please fill in the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form available for download below, sign it and send it to the Meeting Secretariat at email@example.com by June 12, 2018 the latest.
• Abstract submission deadline: Monday, June 12, 2018
• Authors notified: July 09, 2018
• Early bird registration deadline: July 22, 2018